Standards, Curriculum & Assessments
MMES implements a standards-based curriculum aligned to the Arizona Early Learning Standards in Preschool and the Arizona College and Career Ready Standards (AZCCRS) and other state academic standards for grades K–3. You can access each of these standards in the Arizona Department of Education section below.
- Arizona's Early Learning Standards
- K-3 AZCCRS:
- K-3 Science
- K-3 Social Studies
- K-3 Arts (Music and Visual Arts)
- K-2 and 3rd-5th Physical Education (Note that the 2015 PE standards are newly approved by the Arizona Board of Education and 2015-2016 is a transition year. Full implementation will go into effect during 2016-2017.)
- PreK-3 Educational Technology
- English Language Proficiency Standards for English Language Learners
Teachers teach and students engage in the academic standards through a variety of adopted core and supplementary programs. Please take the time to read through the information we have available on these programs.